WHAT EVERY CLO SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PERFORMANCE.
Current research on performance and the latest fads in the training industry. Make yourself stand out by being evidence-based and business minded.
Crucial Knowledge for CLOs: Popular Concepts Revisited
- Maslow’s motivation pyramid and other motivation theories
- Learning styles, discovery learning, and multiple intelligence
- Neuro myths: Right brain – left brain, multitasking, gender differences
- 70 – 20 -10 rule
- Constructivism, behaviorism, cognitivism, and neuro science
- The technological revolution in education
- Transfer of knowledge
Learning and Performance
- How do learning and human and organization performance relate to each other: surprising insights?
- What does a serious performance improvement approach to instructional design look like?
- How to understand the difference between people and organization performance?
- A blueprint for a performance- oriented training and development department.